WHAT ARE OUR GLOBAL INTERNSHIPS?
This is a three-month field based placement, which aims to provide you with the opportunity to experience first-hand what it’s like working in the field and operating on the frontlines of humanitarian and development delivery.
Enthusiastic, highly-motivated, dynamic Interns who believe in our mission and share our values to maintain the excellence for which we strive. Through the Internships Scheme we hope to attract and train the next generation of inspired humanitarians who can perform in a rapidly changing and challenging environment.
If you are a recent graduate wanting to start your career in the humanitarian sector, willing to learn,positive, inquisitive and can commit to a career in the sector than demonstrate the following characteristics then we want to hear from you.
- Passionate about serving the needs of the most vulnerable people on this planet and want to explore what it means to work in the Humanitarian Sector
- Highly-motivated, dynamic with strong communications skills and excellent interpersonal and organisational skills
- A graduate with a minimum honours degree in the last 2 years
- An understanding of humanitarian and development work
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills
- Proactive and able to use initiative to get things doneand prioritise his or her work
- Strong written communication skills with high attention to detail
- Committed to learning and fulfilling the Internships Scheme
- Committed to Islamic Relief faith inspired values and core humanitarian principles
- Able to travel to the field if required for up to 4 weeks in challenging environments (All expenses will be paid)
Sign up to our newsletter
Get all the latest news, events and information about upcoming training courses from HAD.
© Humanitarian Academy for Development 2014-2020. Registered Charity No: 328158. Company Reg No: 11665643. OSCR Reg No: SC042020.